If you know someone, or are someone, do let me know! We're keeping this season small, so one or two extra hands would be all we need.
Here's our shooting schedule:
- Friday, January 22: Rehearsals and one short scene
- Saturday night, January 23: Night shoot. We'll begin shortly after sundown and will shoot till we're done.
- Sunday, January 24: We'll be shooting all day long.
- Monday, January 25: Two scenes scheduled
- Tuesday, January 26: Four scenes scheduled
- Wednesday, January 27: Night shoot. We'll begin roughly around sundown.
- Thursday, January 28: Night shoot. We'll begin roughly around sundown.
- Friday, January 29: one small sequence
- Saturday night, January 30: only if we need it.
- Sunday, January 31: only if we need it.
Everyone has to work and a lot of us are still in school. If there's a day you could give us, let me know! We'd love to have you! If you can give us more, all the better! There's nothing I, as a writer, love more than continuity!