Several of you local wonders have expressed interest in helping out on set. And while I love all of you and appreciate everyone's enthusiasm, it's a small set and we'd like to keep things cozy. So take a look at our schedule and let me know which days/times work best for you and we'll find you a spot.
- Friday, January 22: 1:30 - 5pm
- Saturday, January 23*
- Sunday, January 24: 9am - 5pm
- Monday, January 25: 2 - 5:45pm
- Tuesday, January 26: 2:15 - 7:30pm
- Wednesday, January 27: 3:30 - 7pm
- Thursday, January 28: 2:15 - 4:45
- Friday, January 29: 1:30 - 5pm
- Saturday, January 30: 6pm ->
- Sunday, January 31**
* No filming will be taking place on Saturday, January 23. But at 6pm we're going to be on set to prepare it for the week's shoot. We'll need help decorating set.
** Sunday, January 31 is a back-up day. No scenes have been scheduled for that day, but should we miss anything during the week, or should we need to re-shoot anything, Sunday will be the day!
So let me know if you're still interested! We could use a couple of extra hands! Message me here, on Facebook, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now back to The Third Man . . .