Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Fogg Blogg

And for my 100th blog post . . .

Kelly and I have decided to start a blog that is dedicated to our pursuit of parenthood. It is called The Next Chapter and I would like to invite all of you who follow me here to follow us there as well.

After much thought, contemplation, and prayer, we've decided to pursue adoption. We'll chronicle all the ins and outs of the process there. If you have any questions about the process, you can ask us there. If you think you can help us, The Next Chapter is the place for you to go to find out what we need. At some point, I'm sure the blog will transform from an adoption blog to a parenting blog, so why not join here at the beginning?

Anyway. It's there and I'd love for you to join us on this next scary, exciting chapter of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment