Monday, September 6, 2010

Uncluttering

Finished a short story last night. It was cluttering up the brain and not allowing for any other work to be completed on Remnants. It was a twenty page prose piece, the first three chapters of which I wrote on my iPod Touch. But when the ideas really starting flowing, I had to put the Touch down and turn to my computer, so I could tell the story much more quicklier.

It's tentatively titled Arlyn's Guardian Angel and now that it's done I'm not sure what to do with it. It's six chapters long and it seems to serve as an introduction to a much larger world. Is the pilot episode of a TV show? Is it the first adventure in an ongoing book series? Should it be expanded upon and turned into a much larger book? Whatever the fate of this small story, it's out of mind for now, and I can turn all my attention back to the second season of Remnants.

Allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment