Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Characters Galore

As I'm sitting here writing (and re-writing) season 2, I realized it would be a lot of fun to announce what characters we'll be casting in the new season. And what better time and place to announce said characters than our Season 1 Wrap Party this Saturday night?

So I compiled a quick list of all the major characters that we'll be needing to cast and . . . oy . . . I count six. Six major players. As a comparison, I'd say last season had four major players: Derek, Annabelle, Robin, and Frank (five, really, as we should count General Rhodes). And these six aren't replacing those five. They're being added to them.

I'm not at all joking when I say Season 2 is going to be at least twice as big as Season 1. I just hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew.

Chew, chew, swallow. Breathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment