Thursday, May 19, 2011

Exporting Episode 3


In the other room, the laptop is exporting episode 3 of The Ruffians and I really couldn't be happier. I was worried about the light, but it looks great. I was worried how it would edit together, but it all came together. I was worried about the sound, but it sounds great.

This episode has some of my favorite moments so far:
  • Alexander switching from tortured soul to man-in-charge
  • The moment Ben softens
  • Sadie's unintelligible retort to her boyfriend
  • Tenika's final scene
This episode might also have my favorite soundtrack so far. I really had to resist using music from Battlestar Galactica (specifically Richard Gibbs' "Goodbye, Baby" from the miniseries' score). It would have been too recognizable to we nerds and would have been too on-the-nose.

It should be up in the next hour or so. Check here and if it's not up yet, check again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment